Pala Police Station0482 2212334 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Police station was opened in the Rulers of Travancore on the 18th century named as “Meenachil Police Station”. The station is housed in a new Government building, which was functioning from 1989 vide Order No.G.O (Rt) 4371/87/Home dtd.12/12/1987 in Pala Municipality Ward No.VIII in building No.101.
Jurisdiction of the Police Station extends to 164.653 Sq. Kms consisting Bharananganam, Vallichira, Poovarany, Lalam, Mennachil and Puliyannoor Village. The Pala Police station consist 6 villages in Meenachil Taluk, Kottayam District, and they are (1) Bharananganam, (2) Poovarany, (3) Meenachil, (4) Puliyannoor, (5) Vallichira & (6) Lalam.
Border Police Station
The border Police Stations of Pala PS are Erattupetta,Kidangoor,Marangattupally,Ramapuram
Parliament constituency and Legislative Assembly
Pala Police Station Jurisdiction belongs to Kottayam Parliament Constituency and Pala Legislative Assembly.
Judicial Fist class Magistrate Court , Pala
Agriculture Sales Taxes, Asst. Commissioner, Pala Circle Offices, Co-Operative Societies, Meenachil District Educational Office, Pala District Treasury Officer, Pala Excise Office, Pala Fact Central Depot, Pala Integrated Fisheries Depot, Pala K S F E, Pala Mact (Court) Pala N C C Office, Pala Nirmithy Kendram, Vallichira R D O, Meenachil Rdo Meenachil (Res) Rubber Board Development Officer, Pala Sales Tax Office, Pala State Warehouse Corporation, Pala Sub Judge, Pala Junior Telecom Officer, Pala Area Manager, Bsnl, Pala Bsnl, Sub Divisional Office, Pala Bsnl Office, Pala Bsnl Customer Service Centre, Pala Red Cross, Pala Sales Tax Office, Pala Kudumba Sree Sub Jail, Pala Meenachil Farmers Society, Pala Sub R. T Office, Pala, Chethimattam Agriculture Income Tax Office, Pala Fire Station, Pala Guest House, Pala Coir Fed, Pala Jfm Court, Pala Kerala State Houseing Board, Pala Legal Metrology, Pala
General Hospital Phc, Paika Govt: Homoeo Hospital, Pala Govt:Ayurveda Hospital, Pala Carmel Hospital, Pala Chrupushpam Trust Hospital, Pala Janatha Hospital, Pala Marygiry Hospital, Bharananganam Mar Kavukattu Hospital, Pravithanam Upasana Hospital, Pala Christhuraj Hospital, Pala Marian Medical Centre, Pala Matha Ayurveda Hospital, Pala Karuna Ayurveda Hospital, Pala Fathima Mission Hospital, Kozhuvanal Alphonsa Eye Hospital, Pala
1. St. Thomas College, Pala, 2. Alphonsa College, Pala 3. Government Polytechnic College, Pala 4. BVM Holy Cross College, Cherpunkal 5. St. Joseph's College of Engineering and Technology, Pala 6. St.Josph's HS Kudakkachira 7. Government HSS, Pala 8. St. Thomas HSS, Pala 9. St. Mary's HSS, Pala 10. St. Antonys's HSS, Mutholy 11. Holy Cross HSS, Cherpunkal 12. Alphonsa Residential School Bharanganam (ICSE) 13. St. Vincent HSS, Pala (ICSE) 14. Chavara Junior College (CBSE) 15. St. J.N.HSS, Kozhuvanal 16. St. Michael's H.S. Pravithanam 17. S. V NSS HS Edanad 18. S.H.G.H.S Bharananganam 19. St. Marys HSS, Bharananganam 20. K.T.J.M HS Edamattam
Banks and Financial Institutions
Canara Bank, Pala Catholic Syrian Bank, Pala Kizhathadiyoor Scb, Pala Kizhathadiyoor Scb, Kottaramattampala Kottayam Dist. Co-Operative, Bank, Pala Urban Co-Operative Bank, Pala Syndicate Bank, Pala Federal Bank, Pala South Indian Bank, Pala Ing Vysya Bank, Pala Dhanalakshmi Bank, Pala Punjab National Bank, Pala Icici Bank, Pala S B T, Pala S B T, Kottaramattam State Bank Of India, Pala Axis Bank, Pala Union Bank, Pala Central Bank Of India North Malabar Gramin Bank, Pala Indian Bank, Pala S B T, Valavoor
Lalam Temple, Kadapattoor Temple, Puliyannoor Temple , Anthinadu Maha Deva Temple, Poovarany Maha Deva Temple, Sree Krishna Swamy Temple Bharananganam,
Churches and Festivals
St. Alphonsa Shrine, Bharananganam Bharananganam St.Marys Church St.Thomas Cathedral Church, Pala St.Marys Church, Lalam St.George Church New, Lalam St.Jude Church, Kizhathadiyoor Holy Cross Church, Cherpunkal Jubilee Shrine (Kurisupally Pala)
Pala Ettumanoor Road Pala Erattupetta Road Pala Vaikom Road
Rivers and Main Cultivation
River – Meenachil
Main Cultivations are Rubber
Accident Prone Areas
(1) Munnani Pala (2) Puliyanoor Area (3) Marygiri- Bharanaganam Area
Main Projects through the Police Station
(1) Janamythri police Station and implementing Janamythri Suraksha projects.
(2) Students Police Cadet Project is implementing police station limit
(3) Women help Desk is functioning in the police Station